Tag: #administrativelaw

Male bartender mixing drink behind bar

Liquor Licenses and Zoning Law

Are you looking to open a bar, restaurant or event space? Have you reviewed the zoning of the property including whether there is a Liquor Moratorium or “zoned dry”, is the property 100 feet from churches, schools, hospitals?

Read More »
Low-angle shot of building with columns

I Lost at IDFPR. Now What?

Once IDFPR issues a “final order.” Licensees have a right to appeal. The appeal is filed in the Circuit Court. If you want to file an administrative appeal contact an attorney right away.

Read More »